Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be upgrading to a single very soon, but can not decide on the type to upgrade to? Please help what are you guys recomendations for a good street and track performing turbo? Again thanx:D

·
1,522 Posts
I would recomend a Sound Performance 57 if you don't want to spend the extra money on a fuel system. I think that high 10s/low 11s have been done with the SP 57 on slicks. If you want to spend your money on a fuel system I would go with the greddy T-78.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am looking to make 500rwhp on stock fuel and 93 octane fuel. Can I do that with a T-61 or would I need a T-64 or even T-66? Also how much boost can I safely run on stock fuel and 93 octane? Is 18psi the limit on boost without detonation on 93 octane no matter what? Thanks!1

S

·
0 Posts
PHR II. very nice power curve.. and SP63, however those are a bit more costly, but IMO if you have the money go for the better turbo

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I want a Garrett turbo either a T-61, T-64 or T-66. I want 500rwhp on stock fuel and 93 octane. I'm wondering what boost it takes each of those to hit 500rwhp. Also is 18psi the most boost that can be run w/o detonation or is that just on the stock twins? Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
I'm selling my whole turbo set up for $2000.00 Or you can call MZM International (512-837-6200) they can put together the exact same set up. See my sig-link for performane numbers with my kit. It's not fancy but it works very well.

Kirk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts