Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo dude, sorry if i mispelled your name, i cant remember.

i love your front spoiler. what is that? is it just an add on lower lip? i like the look, it takes the nice front of the supra, and just adds alittle bit of edge to it. do you have any more pics of it or your car, and where i can get one? thanks
Bob

·
ABM
497 Posts
yea its a veilside evolution front lip. u can order it from veilside USA direct but im pretty sure other shops can get it for you. ill post some more pics of the car at the show once i get them scanned, i just pulled that one off the net

R

·
0 Posts
I've got the same strut bar. I was told my the owner before me that it is a Cusco for the NA. I can get you one for $50 if you want one. I'm not sure what color it will come in but I can get it. here is a pic of mine.

http://www.rwsupra.com/images/supraengine.jpg

In the picture it looks pink but it's red. :)

R

·
0 Posts
LOL! Thanks Dave. It does look good anyway, so if you want one, just let me know.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
i don't think "Fusion_suprA" had that same lip. but maybe he did. i don't know. but the car was the same color.

·
ABM
497 Posts
??

13 sec.?? i don't remember posting any 13 second timeslips. i've only taken it to the track once since i bought the car.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Re: ??

sooprastah said:
13 sec.?? i don't remember posting any 13 second timeslips. i've only taken it to the track once since i bought the car.
there was a guy a while back. Fusion_suprA was his name. he claimed a lot of things done to his car and ran 13's without turbo or nos on his car and after nos did 12's. his car looked a lot like yours. hope that explains it for you.

so what does your car run at the track? thanks.

sooprastah said:
$50 is alot!! go on ebay, i got mine for 15 bucks!!! :D :D :D
those $15 ones on ebay are obx right? i saw it a few times. are they of same quality as the others?

·
Hardtopper
235 Posts
I found some more pics of Fusion_suprA's... wait... I mean sooprastah's supra on importsource... look at that... would you believe he has the same exact interior, and sprays too... wow... that’s got to be a coincidence...

Hey Fusion... I got my bottle mounted in the same place dawg...

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
Good work Dawg! I'm not tryin' to slam the guy, but either it's the same dude or at least the same pictures. The candy paint, interior, & the logo at the bottom of the pics- got to be him! Still a damn good lookin' car!;)

·
ABM
497 Posts
Hey...thanks for posting some pics of my ride. I hope this might clear up a little confusion. I know it might seem confusing and unbelievable but here goes. I did a search on that name Fusion_suprA and took a look at all the posts. it wasnt me but i found out who was frauding as me :mad: . It is the decal name on the winshield of my car hence being my team here in Houston, but i never got onto this forum until around 2 months ago. there's this 14yr old kid in my neighborhood, REAL supra fanatic, a nutcase when it comes to imports. he happens to follow every move i make. asks me a billion questions about my ride and harasses me to sell my car to him when he gets a license. Well i figured that the possibilities of it pointed at him (he probably knows everything about my car and what I do to it) so i confronted him about it and pretty much chewed his ass off. hehe...whats funny is I threated him that he couldn't hang out with me anymore and that i would never ever again take him out to Westheimer to see the scene here in Houston. He told me that he never gets on it anymore and apologized. Sorry for all the confusion guys, I can understand if ya'll dont believe it, little punk fed yall alot of B.S. that I would probably bite into myself.

By the way Wishlist supra, ive taken my supra to the track once and ran a 14.89 on a bad reaction and a even worse 60'. thats my best time so far. i dont race it, it just sits in my garage and im trying to establish it as a show car. i just got my direct-port hooked up so i don't know what it runs with that. :cool:

·
ABM
497 Posts
strut bar

The strut bar i have is made by TopSpeed. its forged and is better quality than the OBX ones. I happened to snipe the auction as it was ending and the seller had no reserve on it. :eek:

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Now that is believable :). Your 14.8 sounds better then the 13 second timeslips your buddy was quotin but i tell you what you are still one of the fastest NAs i have seen on here yet. Now with that direct port you will be a 13 second car :). Good Luck with that man and let us know when you get the next timeslip.

Lata,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts