Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I think I saw you today at the Porsche Club of America AutoCross event held at Tobay Beach. I think it was you but I wasn't sure...it was a Silver 97'(i saw the limited edition emblems)
with stock NA wheels and an APEX'i GT-Spec exhaust right? My Supra was also there...the black one next the the silver S2000. If it wasn't you then I wonder who was there today. Anyway if it was you, I'm sorry I missed you but you left like 2mins after I saw you show up...well I just wanted to say your car looked awesome:eek: and that exhaust sounded pretty mean:eek:

·
5,059 Posts
Hehe that was me!!! Damn I was gonna call some of my friends with DSM's to come down, but they weren't home so I left. I didn't notice your Supra otherwise I would have stayed. How often do they have time trials there? I was just bored and started driving there, next time they have another meet their contact me, and we can meet up or something. Thx for the comments, I love this exhaust :)

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool...maybe next time we'll meet up.

That was the last PCA NY event of the season...it was actually the first event I ever been to. It was pretty cool....had a whole bunch of Porsche's, 2 Ferrari's, 300ZX, M5, Z06 Corvette, etc...

I don't know where the meet at Bellmore is...actually I have to work Friday's anyway so I can't really go.

·
5,059 Posts
The meet in bellmore really starts around 11pm, it is on sunrise highway across from king kullen and applebee's. It starts late because everyone races after, on the meadowbrook parkway :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts