Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I think I saw you today at the Porsche Club of America AutoCross event held at Tobay Beach. I think it was you but I wasn't sure...it was a Silver 97'(i saw the limited edition emblems)
with stock NA wheels and an APEX'i GT-Spec exhaust right? My Supra was also there...the black one next the the silver S2000. If it wasn't you then I wonder who was there today. Anyway if it was you, I'm sorry I missed you but you left like 2mins after I saw you show up...well I just wanted to say your car looked awesome:eek: and that exhaust sounded pretty mean:eek:

·
5,059 Posts
Hehe that was me!!! Damn I was gonna call some of my friends with DSM's to come down, but they weren't home so I left. I didn't notice your Supra otherwise I would have stayed. How often do they have time trials there? I was just bored and started driving there, next time they have another meet their contact me, and we can meet up or something. Thx for the comments, I love this exhaust :)

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool...maybe next time we'll meet up.

That was the last PCA NY event of the season...it was actually the first event I ever been to. It was pretty cool....had a whole bunch of Porsche's, 2 Ferrari's, 300ZX, M5, Z06 Corvette, etc...

I don't know where the meet at Bellmore is...actually I have to work Friday's anyway so I can't really go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts