Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy Joe in his Twin Turbo Ford GT and I are making a trip down to Orlando to meet some people and maybe play around a bit...we will probably end up at the corner of orange and colonial....People are saying to wait for the big supra meet next week? or next month..not sure of the dates...but "wolverine's turbo mustang is going to make and appearance also...it would fun as hell to meet some of you guys and make some nice video...im bringing my kenne bell 03 cobra down also!! fill me in on the meet guys...!

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Not sure, but you may want to post this in the Florida forum.

Steve

·
1,522 Posts
LeoGSVT said:
anything making 900+ rwhp....the availability up here in jax for high hp cars..is limited

Oh wow....that's a lot of power. I don't have anywhere near that. I think my single is a medium single. There are only a couple supras in orlando making that kind of power.....Ricky, Jesus, Omar...I dunno what Wes makes...and maybe Jessica if she pushes that red button. :) Nero needs to take the company Supra to the corner...I know it's not a street car but he did it once before! That would be fun. Who else am I forgetting?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Chris(titanium)'s car is around there too

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Heh I don't have enough for Joe right now unfortunately, gotta do a few upgrades :) I'll definately be down to come checkout whatever action goes down, I'm anxious to see the new car in person.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
onelove said:
Heh I don't have enough for Joe right now unfortunately, gotta do a few upgrades :) .
:scratch: :)

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
LeoGSVT said:
anything making 900+ rwhp....the availability up here in jax for high hp cars..is limited
There is a very high HP car in Jax right now (my old supra :p) that should be able to play with joe's GT ... I will ask the new owner if he wants to play :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
onelove said:
Heh I don't have enough for Joe right now unfortunately, gotta do a few upgrades :) I'll definately be down to come checkout whatever action goes down, I'm anxious to see the new car in person.

yea but even if you had those upgrades you would race anyway so whats the point? lol...

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
94Silver said:
There is a very high HP car in Jax right now (my old supra :p) that should be able to play with joe's GT ... I will ask the new owner if he wants to play :bigthumb:
Which car is that? I just moved from there back to here, was wondering who owns it?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
2jzMK3 said:
yea but even if you had those upgrades you would race anyway so whats the point? lol...
I'd race Joe and a few select others, I'm not out to race every single weekend but the right race I wouldn't turn away :) I've got nothing to prove.

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
onelove said:
I'd race Joe and a few select others, I'm not out to race every single weekend but the right race I wouldn't turn away :) I've got nothing to prove.
get garry on the drivers seat dont want nothing to happend to u :bigthumb:

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
onelove said:
Suddenly Wes came out of the dungeon and ready for some action. :bigthumb:

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
94Silver said:
Who is it? :sadance:

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
94Silver said:
:sadance:

·
Registered
196 Posts
94Silver- I still have to get that exhaust and MP/DP before I start putting down those big numbers I'm hoping for. Should be pretty soon though. :)

1 - 20 of 145 Posts