Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a question for all of you. I was thinking about getting this for my car but MVP said they don't sell it anymore because they were having issues with it not fitting properly, anybody have any issues with the fitment and/or quality of this CF spark plug cover?

Any input would be great!

·
1,070 Posts
I think the ones they sold fit perfectly. The ones that had fitment issues were never sold to anyone. I believe IPT had a problem with the mold later in production, and recently just started releasing the cover again after many months on hold trying to get fitment right again.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
I think the ones they sold fit perfectly. The ones that had fitment issues were never sold to anyone. I believe IPT had a problem with the mold later in production, and recently just started releasing the cover again after many months on hold trying to get fitment right again.
I received a PM from IPT and wasn't sure if it was scam. They asked for an address and were going to e-mail/call me sometime soon. Did anyone look into this??

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just don't want to deal with IPT directly b/c they ripped me off one time. I wish somebody else would sell these or make them.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I paid something crazy like $400-500 to get mine second hand because they weren't selling them. It has some minor fitment issues (bolt holes are a few mm off) but nothing too crazy.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I just don't want to deal with IPT directly b/c they ripped me off one time. I wish somebody else would sell these or make them.
How did they rip you off? Please share your experience.

Regards,

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was actually thinking about ordering one in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone else make the Carbon fiber spark plug cover that fits well?

~Asim

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts