Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going to Import Wars #2 at Great Lakes Dragway on May 29th???

Would love to see more supra owners hitting up the track and killing some of the other cars out there, last time i went i heard there was only one supra there other than mine...and i was showing mine with my team, the other guy was racing at the dragstrip, It would be nice to meet you guys :bigthumb:

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
at import wars #1 there was a wingless mk4 and then a black one in the show area....one other black one (I think it was NA) ran a 15. I said hey to the wingless owner...

I don't have an mk4...but I'm going to import wars #2 with a few local car club guys

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The black one in the show area was me, you guys should drop by the team advancement area and say wasup. I really wanna see all of your cars also. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
823 Posts
that was my slow BlackMKIV NA Supra. We will be at the Import Wars in July with a ton of Supras I hope for the CHI2k5 meet.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just want a bunch of supra guys hanging out and such, i really wanna see how your cars are also, The reason why im also asking is the fact that...I dont know any other supra owners around here personally, i just see them

·
Registered
823 Posts
well the JGTCA has weekly meets with a few Supras, Mid-West Supras has one big meet a year, there are a few dyno days at local shops that bring out a supra or two

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea i heard bout the meetings every saturday my friends and I mightdrop by, just needak now where the meetings are being held

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
I'll stop by the car show area and say hi. I should have my garrett to4e on by then, so I will probably make a few passes. maroon 88 supra....probably wingless by then also.

I liked your matching turbo timer and profec B...my friend thought you had 2 boost controllers. hahah

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
Yea i heard bout the meetings every saturday my friends and I mightdrop by, just needak now where the meetings are being held
Supras375: Thanks for the kind words :) Actually we have many of the known city and Northern Suburb owners as members of our lil club.

JuSt8UrV8: Feel free to join up over at the other board to see what we're about, just don't bring any troublemakers or trouble with you please :)

Thanks & lateRZ

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Im not legal for those types of events, so if i do attend any of them it will be for the car show.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Phlyp side... We aren't scrubs like TSR, we don't start shit at all, we are laid back and we like to cruise, just wanna meet up some of Illinois Finest lol :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WRX, GSX, and me with the supraa iono if i will be driving...i dint get the license today because of some issues, oh yea where do i look for times on the meeting on the forums?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts