Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dave, i gotta quick question for ya. i'm almost done piecing my turbo kit together. all i need is the headgasket and injectors. where can i get a thicker headgasket ? also, i want to get 550 cc rc injectors. i'm gonna order the injectors tomorrow but i need to know if there is anything else i need to tell them besides what cc injectors i want. like do i need any other parts from them? also, do you think i'll most likely need to have my fuel rail modified to fit the new injectors? oh if you wondering, i did already get a TT supra fuel pump to upgrade my n/a fuel pump.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Fmax, Toyomoto and Powerhouse all sell the gasket. I'm pretty sure Fmax keeps it in stock, not sure about the others.

Just tell them what car you got, and that will be all they need to know what body style/impedance injectors you need. Odds are they won't have them in stock ( they told me they were having a hard time getting them). You can do two things, either get the injectors from RC with the wrong impedance and use a solenoid resistor. Or, you can get some Acell injectors that are the right impedance, and are 580cc. SP keeps the Acell injectors in stock I believe.

You will also need injector clips, since the stockers use a oval shaped clip, and most aftermarket injectors use a rectangular clip.

Dave

R

·
0 Posts
I was just wondering, but couldn't he just use the TT 550cc is he was going to go with 550cc. I mean, sure the TT's are probably used, but they sure are cheaper than getting RC's new.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Nope, the tt injectors are side feed.... the n/a needs top feed injectors. I'm not sure what it would take to get the tt injectors to work.

BTW, there are used high imp 550's on the partstrader right now! They are the direct fit ones.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dave, i'll give sound performance a call tomorrow about the injectors. how much are they from there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts