Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Dusty,

I had a purchased a intercooler pipe from you last year but never recieved it, not your fault but lost by UPS. I have been fighting with them for months now and finally got somewhere. They are going to be giving a refund on the insured amount but I guess they have to send it to the original shipper. So would you keep an eye out for a check from UPS for me and let me know how I can get it back. Thank you very much.

Jerry Reyes

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Hi Dusty,

I had a purchased a intercooler pipe from you last year but never recieved it, not your fault but lost by UPS. I have been fighting with them for months now and finally got somewhere. They are going to be giving a refund on the insured amount but I guess they have to send it to the original shipper. So would you keep an eye out for a check from UPS for me and let me know how I can get it back. Thank you very much.

Jerry Reyes

Hi Jerry,

This is definitely the first I have heard of this. If UPS lost it, you should have contacted us immediately and we would have dealt with all this for you and given you an immediate refund or replacement.

Please email [email protected] with your information so he can take care of it. He handles all returned, refunds, shipping issues, etc.

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.