Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did it take your uncle to reprogram the ECU?

F

·
0 Posts
93MSB said:
How long did it take your uncle to reprogram the ECU?
It just took a couple days. N/A ecu's take a little more time than other cars becuase of the air to fuel ratio being compressed unevenly when its altered. i've had fuel imbalancements to where idle bounces up and down and engine dies. I guess that's what happens when you milk an ecu of all its juices! :D

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Hey, would you ask him about altering the timing maps to resemble the TT timing maps, and also removing or moving the rev limiter up. If he can do these, I'll be first in line! :)

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
question about your intake

how much of a difference did it make when you put the blitz intake in? where did you feel the most power increase, low rpms or high rpms or throughout the whole range? or did it not make a difference at all? would you recommend it? thanks.

oh, and if you can, can you tell when did you put on the intake? what i mean by that is, was it the first mod that you did on the car? or did the car already have a bunch of mods done to it? thanks.

F

·
0 Posts
Re: question about your intake

*wishlist*supraTT said:
how much of a difference did it make when you put the blitz intake in? where did you feel the most power increase, low rpms or high rpms or throughout the whole range? or did it not make a difference at all? would you recommend it? thanks.

oh, and if you can, can you tell when did you put on the intake? what i mean by that is, was it the first mod that you did on the car? or did the car already have a bunch of mods done to it? thanks.
amazingly i gained a good amount of hp with just the blitz intake filter before i had a special pipe made. i say it added anywhere from 8-10 hp and you can actually hear it sucking mad air at around 2500-3500 on first gear. the filter i believe is one of the best at making hp, but as far as filtering dirt and debris its ok. it was the first mod i ever put before anything else. if you want power, i reccomend blitz.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts