Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peter, I dynoed my car yesterday and put down [email protected] I tried to turn the boost up to 28psi, but the DSBC won't do the job and can't get the boost over 21psi, Do you know what could be the problem? If I do need a new boostcontroller, which boostcontroller would you recomend? Too bad you didn't get to buy Mark's car, I was hoping you would've come down and go to the dyno with me ;) so you can help me with the tuning my car is running too rich. Anyways shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

Bordin T.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know if Peter emailed you or not, but many have had problems with boost controllers when running high boost. About the only one that seems to work well is the HKS-EZ.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
supreme - do you go out to westheimer ever? i was there for the first time (im 17) saturday night and it was hella nice. not many races though cuz it was misting a little. i drive a mkiii but i wanna meet some fellow supra owners so if you ever go out there drop me an email or something and maybe i can meet you at a randall's or something.
Later
Andrew

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
suprastyxx said:
supreme - do you go out to westheimer ever? i was there for the first time (im 17) saturday night and it was hella nice. not many races though cuz it was misting a little. i drive a mkiii but i wanna meet some fellow supra owners so if you ever go out there drop me an email or something and maybe i can meet you at a randall's or something.
Later
Andrew
I go out there once in a while when time permits. Often I have to work weekends at my job so I don't have the chance, but I go when I can. I'll drop you an email.

-Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts