Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am looking at getting the t78 kit. Can you post Angel's latest dyno. I am trying determine when the t78 gets full boost. Is the lag that noticeable comparing to stock turbo running twin mode. I dynoed recently on stock twins (422rwhp/419ft-lbs) and max boost was around 4200 rpm. THanks.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
oh, boy...here we go again...I have visions of a 100 post thread debating the spool up speed...etc..of the T78 vs. all others..

Oh, there is a *bit* of a difference between stock TT lag and T78 lag!

Jay

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Like i tell everyone, forget the word LAG ! For us and another one with a T 78 and he is Chris Bergemann he loves his T78 and he CANT believe that theres the same lag as the stock twins, for me i have 272's cams in my car now and the car idles as good as stock, and the lag is basically the same as before.

Full boost @ around 4,400 or so... but when it kicks in !!! forget about it...its the best bang for the buck turbo kit .....
Originally posted by turbomkiv:
<STRONG>Guys, I am looking at getting the t78 kit. Can you post Angel's latest dyno. I am trying determine when the t78 gets full boost. Is the lag that noticeable comparing to stock turbo running twin mode. I dynoed recently on stock twins (422rwhp/419ft-lbs) and max boost was around 4200 rpm. THanks.</STRONG>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts