Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Larry - there is a thread going in the n/a section regarding equal length headers. Depending on how much they would cost, I think we could have enough interest for 3-6 sets...

Could you check it out and post a response?

I was thinking I could send you the stock headers and pre cat as well as some pics of the engine bay and you could use that in lieu of having the car at the shop? Let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey Scott don't b surprised if Larry doesn't respond to your post as he hasn't to mine in over a week ( sent him a personal e-mail). I guess he only responds to SP Turbo related posts;)
Yasir

·
100% Stock
124 Posts
yasir said:
Hey Scott don't b surprised if Larry doesn't respond to your post as he hasn't to mine in over a week ( sent him a personal e-mail). I guess he only responds to SP Turbo related posts;)
Yasir
I highly doubt this is the case. Larry has always had great customer service. I am pretty damn sure that he is busy as hell with the new shop location/building he is opening up. He's probably tied up in that. Why don't you just call the shop???

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called last week and told him about the post, then sent him an email. I don't doubt his customer service - he was very helpful on the phone - but I have seen posts from him just about every day on different topics, just not on the one I am waiting for...

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Sorry, you are right as I have been working my ass off trying to get the new shop ready. I will go look at the NA header post and respond to it...... I will have to do it a bit later today as my wife is calling......argh......... :( Anyone want a wife??

If you guys really need to get a hold of me, call my cell phone as I may not be at SP (OLD SP) too much. 630-205-6690

Lar
SP

·
Registered
482 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Sorry, you are right as I have been working my ass off trying to get the new shop ready. I will go look at the NA header post and respond to it...... I will have to do it a bit later today as my wife is calling......argh......... :( Anyone want a wife??

If you guys really need to get a hold of me, call my cell phone as I may not be at SP (OLD SP) too much. 630-205-6690

Lar
SP
Lar,does she know how to work on a Supra TT :D BTW one is enough ;)
Yasir

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Mmmmmm...

Hey, I've seen Larry's wife. :yum:Wanna trade for a cute blonde girlfriend, Lar?:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Re: Mmmmmm...

FYRARMS said:
Hey, I've seen Larry's wife. :yum:Wanna trade for a cute blonde girlfriend, Lar?:D
No wonder u bought SP stuff for your supra ;) Want Lar build u a custom transmission :D BTW i like your wheels a lot,nice choice !
Regards. Yasir

·
3,148 Posts
Yasir,

I'm sure you don't really like those wheels. His spokes are way to slim for your tastes. :)

I also think they look great. They must be 19" though.

Later, Steve

·
Registered
482 Posts
Steve Jarvis said:
Yasir,

I'm sure you don't really like those wheels. His spokes are way to slim for your tastes. :)

I also think that look great. They must be 19" though.

Later, Steve
Yeah i know steve,but still there's something about those wheels may b they r 19" & thats why they look nice but any how good choice though ;)
Yasir

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Manaray MS-6 Hyper
18X9, 18X10
Yokohama AVS P265/35ZR18, P295/30ZR18

1 - 11 of 11 Posts