Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
i have an extra fuel rail + injectors...

i dunno if they work or not, never used em

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Absolutely! Only $4k so I can buy a BL kit and I'll go pull them right now and hand deliver them. :gaysex:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Na-T guys looking to buy stock injectors

Who has stock n/a injectors they want to get rid of? If you have a set please send me a PM.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
i have em, but im at school, if you still need em in a month ill sell you mine cheap if you dont have them already.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still looking for n/a injectors

Come on na-t guys help me out, still got your stock n/a injectors that you will sell?

thanks

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Dangit! If it wasn't for me building another house I would've bought the rest of my NA-T kit and have a set of NA injectors to send your way. Nobody has any??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
n/a injectors

Yeah i am still lookig ofr a few more sets. I know theres a lot of na-t guys on this board i just cant seem to locate them. Thats why i have posted like 6 or 7 threads asking the same thing. In time i am sure i will be able to find some more na-t guys that have their stock injectors sitting in their basement. patience patience. Let me know if you guys come across any more sets. Thanks guys!

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
jeremyhelling said:
Dangit! If it wasn't for me building another house I would've bought the rest of my NA-T kit and have a set of NA injectors to send your way. Nobody has any??
I sold him my set already

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
trd4life, u dropping them into the 4 runner?
I know the 4 runner guys have stock 220cc and they buy up our stock 330's, but I've been to lazy to hit the 4runner sites to sell it

you interested in a set of 440cc's?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
n/a injectors

Still looking for a couple sets of n/a injectors.

thanks

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
mogallo said:
Dude?? :wtflol:

NA-T > House

:D

You sure about that? Below is a photo so perhaps you can see why I'm making sacrifices in car mods for it. It's on a lake too.. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts