Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need a favor, I currently have a Clifford IntelliGuard 9000 installed in my car and I don't really like it...it goes off a lot for no reason and I'm starting to get pissed waking up 5 times a nite to shut the damn thing off:mad:

Well I just found the alarm that I've been looking for, the Alpine 8081 and I'm about to purchase it however I need a good installer(one that does the job right and doesn't cut corners!) to uninstall the Clifford alarm and install the new Alpine alarm.

If anyone knows any GOOD installers in the NYC area, please let me know...

Also how much do you think this will cost me to uninstall one alarm and reinstall another alarm???

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i can do this for you but i think your alarm is ok ..

do you have a shock sensor ??
do you have a motion sensor ??

if so they might be set to high and just needs to be adjusted properly!
if you want i can take a look at it for you before you go and spend your money !

im off this weekend if im feeling ok (been sick for the past few days ill give it a once over for free let me know asap

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm...I really want the Alpine unit installed in my car not just b/c I don't like the Clifford no more but also b/c I have the CVA-1005 that I think can work with the Alpine alarm system...

I do have both the motion sensor and impact sensor and I know the motion sensor is set kinda high, however I always turn it off b/c of too many false alarms. I really want the Alpine alarm in my car.

Do you think you can give me a ball park figure about how much this would cost??

Oh where are you located??

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
np pm so we can talk ok

1 - 4 of 4 Posts