Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about gettin my 94 upgraded to having the 97-98 heads and having them painted black. the guy thats gonna paint them suggested gunmetal on a red supra but the tails are already black and i think they look awsome. does anyone have pics of their red supra with black headlights? also has anyone tried getting their clear 97-98 front markers also painted black?

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
michaelvanle said:
Headlights? If you are going to buy the 98's, why paint them black? Waste of new 98's.
cause i mainly want them to fit my clear front markers and cause i need new ones anyway cause my current ones are really deteriorated. i like the look of the black on the tails and i think matching headlights would look good

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
You can save yourself alot of money by just buying 93-96 and painted them. 97-98 are too nice to paint

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
supra7tt said:
You can save yourself alot of money by just buying 93-96 and painted them. 97-98 are too nice to paint
I agree...or just pay someone to clean out yours and paint them black. 97-98 headlights are what...$800+?

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Headlights? If you are going to buy the 98's, why paint them black? Waste of new 98's.
+1, just get your old ones cleaned up and painted black,otherwise, you'll be wasting about $800

1 - 8 of 8 Posts