Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, if you have this book and have a scanner, or someway to e-mail certain info tht I'm looking for to me, can you please PM me? I'm stuck overseas and it'll take a month to 6 weeks to get the book out here to me.

Thanks

Eric

4 digit HP

·
Registered
970 Posts
I might know someone who has it.....I rarely see him though, he works at the same hospital as me, he is always telling me i should read it, and he had it at one time....ill check for you, I wont know till a week thought. The only day he works that I work is saturdays.

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool man, I just need some info that might be found in the book. If anyone has it and wouldn't mind e-mailing the info, pleasse PM me.

Thanks

Eric

More HP than Ghandi

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Re: ATTN: Searching for someone who has the book "Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell

You can also Purchase it from Amazon, that's where I got mine from.

Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours

cowboy bebop said:
Hi guys, if you have this book and have a scanner, or someway to e-mail certain info tht I'm looking for to me, can you please PM me? I'm stuck overseas and it'll take a month to 6 weeks to get the book out here to me.

Thanks

Eric

4 digit HP

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When your address is a military address overseas, it takes as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Try to get a feed horn for a GSC-78 antenna through customs and you'll see what I mean.

Eric

4 digts

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Eric,
you're back! How's the car doing? I'll try to buy this book also...gotta to learn a bit!! :D

-Olivier

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man, what's happening? Still stuck in Italy for now, but the car is nearing this phase of completion. She's in the paint shop getting worked over and the Do-Luck body kit is being installed at the same time. The motor is being built, and the head is getting a more extensive porting with 1mm oversized valves, plus different springs and cams. I'm going to give the Supra community something it's never seen.

Eric

Everything is paid for; car, mods, everything...

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Hi Eric!

That's nice to hear about the car! You're shooting for 1K rwhp!? :D Are also doing some kind of stroker kit? I guess that if I'm Florida this winter, I drop you a line!? ;) Are you working for the army in Italy? How are the women over there?

-Olivier

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The women out here arfe knock-outs but you have to make A LOT of promises to get to goods. :) Maybe that's why I'm bootyless. Besides, Catania is the syphylis capital of the world, literally. They have more cases in this town per year than the entire United States. It's enough to make you keep it zipped.

Eric

1K rwhp?? Hell, I damn near have that now. No, my ambitions are stightly larger. Stay tuned....

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
Craig King said:
Anybody that has this book... is it worth it to get it from Amazon for 25$ ?
Yes. You will learn more there than you can possibly imagine.

LMK what you need, Eric. I don't have a scanner, but I can take pics of certain pages if necessary.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts