Registered
1993.5 Blk/Blk Hardtop 6spd
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....word to the wise

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1647232

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35751
from legacygt

Robbed at gunpoint. My car is gone, but I live to get my vengence. 4 Mexicans in Azuza on GMR. Can't belive I let this happen. I gots to be more careful. Here is what I had in the car so you guys can be on the lookout for me.
from honda-tech

Dear Thieves,
expletive YOU ASSHATS. We came up to GMR on Wednesday to have a good time and to run the canyons and what do you do? You fucking held us up at gunpoint at 1 AM in the morning. You steal our wallets, phones, keys, and CARS. You then proceed to leave us at the top and make us walk two hours down to the bottom of GMR and at the campsite to call the police. How can you be so cruel? You steal a car mans car. Even though I rode passenger you are all assholes. You are making my life difficult and my friends lives difficult by having to go out of our ways to get everything in our wallets renewed. You made us walk down in the freezing cold with nothing to assure our safety. I hope karma gets you assholes, I will not say anything like I hope you die. Karma will get you, the police will get you, you will end up in prison as somebody's bitch. Hit the gym you soft mother fuckers, you had to use a gun to make sure no one harms your tubby asses.

This is all a fair warning to all you GMR runners. If you run GMR run it with a large group of people so that thieves will not attempt anything on you.

Be Safe and expletive YOU THIEVES,
super_mut and .one lane

Please also be on a lookout in Southern California for a black integra (94-97) with scuffed up wet sanded black paint, gutted interior, gold roll bar, sparco fighter bucket seat, BBS RA mesh wheels (two black, two silver) CALL THE COPS PLEASE

·
Registered
74 Posts
Damn this is mess up. I run GMR all the time with my subaru and other car buddies. And one of my friends who own a Legacy just told me this was happening on his forum. I probably stop going for a while.

·
Take it!
996 Posts
To be honest...I already get all hesistant/scared going up on GMR...its soo eerie. You see tire marks on the road leading off cliffs and into walls.

·
Blood for Blood
8,321 Posts
California 2006 Penal Code 12026.1 and 12027 look it up.. nuff said. also 12050..... and the always popular 198.5 Look these up get an education... Such a bad story to hear..... I'm not a cop or anything I just know how to google.. I might go pre-Law soon....... but there are so.. many .. job market sucks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts