Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
You are right that it would be really original... But i think that you have the lag part wrong. There is no way that twin sp57's would be able to even resemble the stock twins lag. It would probably be closer to double the lag of a single sp57 but in return you'd have turbos that could probably support over 1000rwhp. Hope that helps a little.

-Amir

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
648 Posts
I was thinking about asking the same question when it came time for me to shop around for a turbo upgrade. I figure that the twin SP57 setup would have less lag than the currently availible twin setups like the HKS...which as everyone probably knows spools like CRAP!! I was considering a twin setup rather than a single because I would think that it would offer a bit more low end power for the street than a big single, but still have the power of a big single up top. But yeah, I would think the twin SP57 setup would be considerably better than any twin setup availible...that is if Sound Performance decides to make one ;) . Darshana S...

A

·
0 Posts
The only thing I could think of would be if he wanted a sequential setup, but who knows how long that would last...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts