Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3,148 Posts
The best offset would be 45mm front and rear, but the 295 will not fit with the 45mm offset without rolled fenders. You will be able to run a 255/35 or 265/35 front and a 285/30 rear with the 45mm offsets.

Later, Steve

·
3,148 Posts
There is a machine that bolts to your lug nuts and then rolls the fender, but I don't think anyone can garantee that your paint won't crack. I have personally never done this so someone else would probably be more help.

Later, Steve

M

·
0 Posts
You might just about clear with the 45mm offset on the rears, using the 295s....
I have 18x10 / 44 mm offset on the back with 285 / 35s Michelin Pilots, and it looks like there is about 3mm before my tire might start rubbing on the inner lip, which hasn't been cut up yet. (btw, my car is lowered 1 inch)

·
3,148 Posts
Remember you will need about 5-6mm for a 295 to clear. Trust me it will rub under hard cornering.

Later, Steve

·
says
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol So what do I do?

I already have the tires, I can't return them.

Should I see if they can make like a 49/50 offset? Or just buy them and ignore the scraping? What's up?

hm now that I think about it...Could I get the Veilside overfender kit, cut out the original fender, and then just use that? Instead of getting wider rims, it would just let the wider tire clear..right? lol sorry I'm rambling..

M

·
0 Posts
If you like the wheel or cant return it, then just shave off 1/2 inches of the inner lip for the 295s...or just get the 275 or 285s
sorry to butt in.

H.

·
3,148 Posts
I you could get anywhere between a 49mm and 55mm offset it would work with no mods. Otherwise you will need to trim a little off the fender lip.

Later, Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts