Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a copy of a thread I made on clublexus, maybe I can get a response here

I didn't wanna call u out publicly like this but since u blocked my calls, blocked me on facebook and won't answer my pm's and delete my visitor msgs on here I have no other choice.

CL, here's the story.

The week before Easter Chris aka Turbodremz comes to trade me his stock bumper, some gauges and a wastegate plus a tattoo for this 97 bumper I had. He gets the bumper but runs outta time and can't do the tat so I say its cool cuz I've known him for a while and he even helped me try to figure out how to wire a na 2jz into my 240. He was a cool guy, but then all of a sudden after he got that bumper from me he did what I stated above and I want to know what the deal is. I don't care about the tat anymore, I just wanna know why he ditches me and won't respond to anything.

I'm not trying to pull some bs, I just want truth and have no other way of finding out

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I guess, but I see where Preston is coming from on this one guys.

Turbodremz took Preston's parts and left him on the other half of the deal.

He's made it clear that he doesn't care about the tat, he just wants a response from the guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.