Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LLOOYYDDD!!!!!!!!!!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into getting a 2000 Audi A8. They are pretty good looking cars but I cant seem to find any pics of them with nice wheels on them. Anyone have any pics. Also, is there any good audi forums. I only found a few and they sucked.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,072 Posts
I would check the VW Vortex forums, since they have an Audi section. Enjoy a few pics of this badass A8.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
i also hope you enjoy never driving your car, because you will essentially be purchasing a several ton paperweight/money pit. Do a search we covered what big hunks of shit they are already. IIRC someone even works for Audi and said they are just plain horrible.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
I remember that. They have trannys that their engineers don't even know how to fix. Or something like that.

·
6,137 Posts

·
LLOOYYDDD!!!!!!!!!!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I found a good deal on a local one that I was thinking about buying and hopefully making a little money on. What do you guys think:

2000 A8
80k miles
All service records since new
Premium sound system, 6 disc cd changer, navigation, heated memory front and rear seats, rear air and heat, keyless entry, all wheel drive, climate control, side air bags, car phone, power sunroof, alloys, traction control, xenon head lights, all maintenance records since new, anti theft security, 4.2L V8 engine

·
6,137 Posts
bfasupratt said:
Well I found a good deal on a local one that I was thinking about buying and hopefully making a little money on. What do you guys think:

2000 A8
80k miles
All service records since new
Premium sound system, 6 disc cd changer, navigation, heated memory front and rear seats, rear air and heat, keyless entry, all wheel drive, climate control, side air bags, car phone, power sunroof, alloys, traction control, xenon head lights, all maintenance records since new, anti theft security, 4.2L V8 engine

well thats pretty cheap for it even if its in ok shape. Id say privately that car worth about 20k in good-very good shape. Id buy and sell ASAP before somethign breaks that ruins your markup.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I sell new and used Audi's along with other makes, but if you were thinking of making this your daily driver, its not the best choice, thoose model years have some problems that our service department cant even handle sometimes. However the new a8 2003+ is a whole new car, and we havent heard of really any problems with it thus far, I know its early with the new one, but still.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts