Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best audiobahn component system???? and what would be the best amp for the 2000watt r.m.s. awt 12??? i was thinking about the A2300HCX 2ch amp, would that push one awt 12 hard enough?
i am going to get an in dash dvd head unit w/monitor, but which one is the best for a supra cause the center console is angled
all of this is gonna go in my 94 supra when i get it!
any!help would be gladly appreciated

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
thats a very in depth review hakaida. try explaining your opinion with facts.

dirtbk80cc, i would suggest checking out www.termpro.com then click on forums, or www.canadiancaraudio.com. both are busy boards dedicated to car audio, im sure someone there could tell you the best audiobahn components, or point you to a differenct brand if the case may be.

·
651 Posts
Uhh.... what Hakaida said!!

I love not being in the buisness anymore... I get to say "things" like this.....

Just between you all and I.... even the president of Audiobahn, Ray Windsor, knows that stuff is junk!!!!

That outta tell you somethin' right there!

Oh well... to each his own.

Thomas Kenyon

D

·
0 Posts
they suck and sound like shit but if you just want pounding bass they hit hard and get pretty loud but they defintely are garbage.

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
id like to have a top 5 or 10 list from thomas kenyon regarding components, subs, amps, HUs, etc. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts