Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shop is hosting our 10th annual car show and soundoff. We are pre-registering now if anyone is interested. We have tons of carzy games with car audio give-aways. We also have a pretty nice bikini contest. Last year we had around 100 show cars and around 30-40 sound off guys. We are shooting for 150 and 50 this year. If we get at least 10 supras we will have a dedicated class. We have trophies for 1st-3rd in each class. We are located in bear, de. @ 227 governer's square plaza. If anyone is interested pm me up.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
hey sounds good ill be there with the stang jus got repainted and newer rims, ill see if i can get somemore people i know with supras to come if not supras some other cars ie s2000,is300s,ls1's

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All cars, trucks, and bikes are welcome. We are trying to pre-register to set up classes. We don't want 4 cars in 1 class and 28 in another.

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Do you just hold this in the parking lot? Where do you guys advertise it, every year I always hear about it after the fact.

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
97JZA80 said:
Do you just hold this in the parking lot? Where do you guys advertise it, every year I always hear about it after the fact.
We pretty much takeover the shopping center. It's pretty damn big. We use the lot for the showcar field, then we use the back half for the soundoff. We have a large grassy area for the stage.bikini contest/giveaways). We also have a lot of dealer demo cars coming. Alpine's new element, kicker's f-150, diamond audio's tahoe, eclipse's 350z, directed's truck, and a few more. I believe streetrenz is also coming again this year. Should be fun.

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Sounds cool may have to check it out...

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
10 am ....9 for pre-registrants,.....registertation ends @ 11am and judging begins @ noon. trophy presentation 4

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Tom how are people pre-registering? I think the website is jacked up...

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our website is being re-modeled,..... We just started pre- registering and we're at about 20-30,... last year we pre-registered 46 and ended up with around 100-120

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
I am guessing then that you need to stop in to pre-register?

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, stop in to pre-reg. We just got word that the carv2 boys are coming down to show. They always have some badass supras along with some other killer cars........

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
hey tom ill be buy this week to pay 10$ right>> maybe haha i can get a ride in the supdawg :rolleyes:

·
Registered
294 Posts
What time=Thick of things?

Hey Tom,

What time is best to kind of cruise by during the "thick of things"? I don't have the Supra anymore, but I'd still like to check out the scene if I can fit that in, as well as catch up with you, Mike, and some others....(if you'll let me near the joint)! I now own a black 2006 Charger SRT-8.....Hated to do it, but looking to S/C or turbo it after the warranty is up at 36k/3yrs......Think 4 door Viper....

Scott

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Around noon, we try to get all the contests/judging done early then chill the rest of the day. People don't like eating hot dogs for prizes in 90 degree heat for some reason?.......I can't wait for saturday, it's just so much damn work.

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Your almost there though...I am going to roll by around noon....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts