624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where: audiojam 227 governer's square plaza bear, de. 19701
what: annual carshow and soundoff
when: saturday june 27, 2009
telephone: 3028322868
web: audiojamonline.com
info: pm me

Saturday june 27th is our annual car/truck/bikeshow and soundoff. Besides the show we will have a ton of giveaways. Demo cars from alpine, eclipse, kenwood, focal, kicker, and orion. A huge sale on all car and home audio. Bikini contest with cash prizes(brings the better talent out). A bunch of games for prizes ie: pie eating contest, hot dog eating contest, team tug of war, radio throwing contest all with prizes for the winners. If I can get atleast 10 confirmed entrants from here then I will waive the show fee. We have over 40 trophies including 6 "best of" trophies. Looking for mkiv's sc300's gs300's is300's vipers, or whatever you have. We have tons of classes. Any questions feel free to pm me,

bikini contest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MGLo-S1AJY

stunt show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvQ9EYK1QBE

general stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lunp...F6B6649F5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Working on it. It hasn't ran in almost 2 years due to my laziness and inability to tag it. I'm working with josh at first state right now for a big overhaul.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,408 Posts
hahaha tom i see my hooker in that video lmao....... ill finally be around more people with supras in Florida.....

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You had a lot of jealous guys around you last year. She would've won it but she didn't "whore it up" enough. Everyone knows ass shaking wins every year.:D

·
Hardtop Crew
6,408 Posts
yea thats what she told me hahah my boy actually got with the girl who won lmao

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope so. I'd like some more mkivs there. Some higher end cars are always nice. We're always flooded with hondas, scions, etc.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,408 Posts
doubt it.... im there every year... chris sometimes brings his car but thats it everyone else sucks

·
Registered
856 Posts
well thats not very nice. I have been there just few years and there has been some pretty nice stuff and some sweet piles of shit.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,408 Posts
ive been every year for atleast 5 years.... me and Chris are the only mkivs that show

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
I normally just park and pass through, always some decent isht....

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update 6-12-09

Had to order second stage, first only accomodates 20 bikini contestants. Official signed up: 28 ;)

·
Hardtop Crew
6,408 Posts
first year i wont make it tom Florida >delaware looks like me and my girl wont make the show this year

1 - 20 of 23 Posts