www.mobiledynosolutions.com for detailed directions

Ford & GM Tuning Will be available depending on crowd

Free Drinks will be provided

Families Welcome

3 pulls with wideband and a printout.

This only happens here ONCE A YEAR !!

· Addicted to oil
3,457 Posts
Is this the dyno they bring to Palm beach International sometimes?

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the dyno they bring to Palm beach International sometimes?
Yeah thats me. This will be at our shop though. Werent you the supra on the dyno a couple weeks back :bigok:

· Addicted to oil
3,457 Posts
Yeah thats me. This will be at our shop though. Werent you the supra on the dyno a couple weeks back :bigok:
Yup, I was on the dyno at PBIR. I've since added AEM EMS and yours was the last time i dynoed on my old setup. So I might take you up on your offer to see what I picked up on the new tune. I hate comparing different dynos, especially the mustang dyno that i tuned on.

Dennis

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· TACO!
1,446 Posts
These guys are great. They towed the dyno to our BBQ in Okeechobee. We had a nice little turn out.
Side note= If you get on the dyno, don't think you'll interchange parts to get different (better numbers) That happened at our meet. One car (3 pulls) stayed on the dyno over an hour.
I felt that was unfair to the dyno guys and some of the folks that left because it was getting a little late to dyno their cars. These people are offering a very good deal, please respect them by not occupying more than it should. $20 is a GREAT deal. I only wish I was there to enjoy this event.
Good luck guys, and thanks again fir the dyno at our place in Okeechobee.

· Addicted to oil
3,457 Posts
an your numbers were along with the setup?
Whats the question?

I did something in the lower 400s. Maybe 400-410 if I remember. I was on pump gas.

· Addicted to oil
3,457 Posts
AHH, just wanted to know your setup and dyno numbers as I have used this dyno before. Just curious to be honest.
ahh ok. for my setup, see my signature. only the AEM EMS is new. I was using a SAFC2 when i dynoed.

Dennis

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
10 Days and counting !

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WHOS COMING TO SHOW THE DOMESTICS WHATS UP :hay:

· Addicted to oil
3,457 Posts
I still plan on being there, pending my boost controller gets tuned today.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.