Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, i know theres a bunch of you going to the car show that weekend also in ocean city maryland, im just curious whos going to go and chill and have a good time, im going up there that weekend with a bunch of my friends, were bringing all types of cars

Supra TT's
Corvette Z06's (C5)
Corvette's (C6)
EVO VIII's & MR's (or IV's)
Nissan 350z's
BMW M3
Eagle Talon (AWD)

etc!

It's going to be an insane weekend from hanging out, sittin on the beach, cruiseing, etc! should be a hell of a time though! Were gunna prob meet up at hooters that weekend and etc, i know they used to have 3000gt/stealth meets every summer up there, its a pretty big meet i hear, but regardless i plan on having a great time, and i was wondering who wants to come up also for the weekend and chill. I have the hotel information and etc, i will be posting up later where we will be staying, last time i remember this hotel was 60$ a night, and it could accomodate 3-4 people in each room. But let me know if you guys wanna come im sure its going to be a blast!

Best Regards,
Ben Y :fruit:

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no ones going?! the car show is this weekend??

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Ill be down there! Not sure if Im gonna be there for one day or two but Ill def be down there. Call my cell if you dont see me!

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,519 Posts
UM isnt there a thread up already.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Yeah thats what I said on post #3. Then I *ucked up and said it was still one week to early. This thread is a **uckin mess, someone needs to shoot it in the head. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts