Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We came down and met up with some of yall from columbia a while back.. Trying to get a group from Augusta together to make it back up to columbia Saturday August 1st. Anyone Interested?

· ***TOP SECRET***
146 Posts
I would be if I still had my car. Accident in late january got me out. I would still probably show up if you guys did. I'll see if I can let any local guys know too

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be if I still had my car. Accident in late january got me out. I would still probably show up if you guys did. I'll see if I can let any local guys know too
Sorry to hear about your car, and I'll keep this updated depending on how many people from augusta we get to go.

· Registered
75 Posts
Come to Carolina Dragway Saturday. Their having Grudgefest. My 2jz 240 will be there and my buddies 621 hp 2jz 240, and another friend will have his 96 MkIV with dbb t67 100 shot supra there also. Hopefully we can get some good passes and beat up on some V8's......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.