Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah its old news that he made 532 rwkw but he now made 565 rwkw and its not updated on socalsupras.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm, how many minutes does this thing take to come on boost? :)

(old dyno)

When are the updates coming?

Cheers.

·
what will the future hold
916 Posts
Those are some great numbers. Luv to chat with the owner! Especially since hes serious about the game. World record or not great pull. Wonder whats happening in Japan!hahahhaha :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Registered
241 Posts
outofstep said:
Old news man. This is from like a year and a half ago. Regardless, its a badassed car!

Yeah, word. I started a fuss about this way before I got stationed here in Iraq...Hell I've been out here so long it seems like over a year already.

Anyways, that guy does have a nice 7M, and I haven't seen (as of 7 months ago) anything coming close to beating that on the same powerplant. Props to the AUSSIES, they are some cool cats. We hung with them here at the airbase when we first arrived back in April.
Later

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
drjonez said:
pretty cool, too bad that powerband is completely useless....
yea really, I wanna see a video of that at the track too, sub 10 would be crazy.... specially for a near stock looking car

·
Registered
973 Posts
Thing would be a cool new smoke manchine.. no matter what gear your in when that thing hit boost it would just roast them.

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Nice peak, but where is the power under the curve....?
Dang, I would have thought that turbo should have spooled up faster.
It's not that large, really.... LOL
The Flames are interesting too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dyno Dynamics sheets don’t look the same as your Dyno Jet sheets.
You’re making assumptions without knowledge, as usual.

The Yellow car made maximum HP @ just over 5000RPM :D The black car makes maximum HP at around 8000RPM and revs to over 10000RPM

What do you call a good torque curve, something that makes maximum HP power from 4000RPM to 6000RPM?

We have yet to see you guys in the US get your 7M’s to rev to over 10000RPM.
I forgot, you guys thought it was impossible, just like the 2J would never fit in the MK3.

Notice too that the black car never made a claim to be the world’s most powerful 7M
Obviously he has hasn’t got a big head and is not interested in blowing his own horn in order to boost his ego, unlike certain individuals!

It’s easy to rubbish other cars but when you do it without even knowing how to read a Dyno Jet sheet makes you look stupid.

What is 650RWK in Dyno Jet numbers? For you guys that know, RESPECT is the word.

·
2,279 Posts
What is 650RWK in Dyno Jet numbers? For you guys that know, RESPECT is the word.
871 rwhp, however the dyno dynamics read about 15% lower than dyno jets if I'm correct. Right? So that makes 1001 rwhp.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts