Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving up my entire inventory of used MA70 gear. A HUGE box full of engine and some small misc items. Some of the better items include a fat bosch fuel pump (porsche 911TT) on a stock hanger with earls fittings, polished intake manifold, ngk wires low miles. Make offers. Cash n Carry only. Interested parties can come see the stuff.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Too bad you dont wanna ship, I want that polished intake mani.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can ship the mani, since it's the highest valued item. Bidding starts at $200 for it. It has over 10hrs of polishing applied, very nice.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huge box full of stuff still avail. Fan clutches, valve covers, engine bits, MKIV El Fan. etc. $40 and you take it away!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might have some time to dig though the box this weekend. I'd really like someone local to take this stuff away. I'm sure if you'd pick though and sell the bits, it'd be worth your time.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Things are too crazy at home, busy starting up a new biz, kids, GF etc. $50 take this box of stuff away!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I have the wires still. The polished manifold is not incl at the $50 price however, I'm selling that for $100 OBO. There are many other good items in the box incl the bosch/porsche fuel pump.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts