Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess its that time of year again isn't it! The now bi-annual Austin TX Cruise is ready for another chapter. I've gotten a few PM's with interest already asking when it's going to be and Lance said he had as well. He and I were talking a bit and here is what we came up with.

Before anybody asks, we are NOT doing Memorial day again. That turned into a headache with the police for a few of us (not naming names) so we aren't doing that weekend again.

Right now we are looking at either May 13th and 14th or the 20th and 21st. I know some of you have every other weekend off and things like that so I wanted to start a thread to see where the most interest would be.

Lets make it another great one fuckers! :D

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
i really dont care, as long as its not on a friday..if it is, i cant go.

if its on a saturday, i can all in and ill have sunday and monday off along with the saturday.

so yeah...friday=no.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
I would probably prefer the 20th-21st myself. Where ever we cruise, we need to make sure that we end up at the 1431 show again, that was a blast.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Rajunz said:
I would probably prefer the 20th-21st myself. Where ever we cruise, we need to make sure that we end up at the 1431 show again, that was a blast.

may i also add i REALLY wanna do that cruise from LCR to 1431 i think it was called? all the way to marble falls.

that was just WAY TOO much fun to not do again!

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Johnny Dangerously said:
may i also add i REALLY wanna do that cruise from LCR to 1431 i think it was called? all the way to marble falls.

that was just WAY TOO much fun to not do again!
My vote is the 20th 21st as well. And don't worry Johnny. LCR is a necessity on ANY Austin cruise. I think we may need to go a TAD quicker this time though ;)

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Trent said:
My vote is the 20th 21st as well. And don't worry Johnny. LCR is a necessity on ANY Austin cruise. I think we may need to go a TAD quicker this time though ;)

i agree...i think we should group in two..slow team and fast team. My powersteering is fixed and the car runs smooth as butta' so im ready for some fast paced LCR action ;)

so its agreed...20th and 21st. ill spread the word :)

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
we..uhh..are in agreement right?

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
I couldn't care less when, I miss you guys so much I'd take a week off work to go down there :-D

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
I am off the 13th- 15th and have no vacation days left till after July.....Really does not matter though as my car wont be back on the road anytime soon!

Dave

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
TTT...so whats the date gentlemen? i need to call my friend up in DC and let him know asap so he can take those days off and fly down here.

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
sounds good. ill try my best to be there and this time me and dan are 21, so this should be intresting

<l><l>

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
True that :). I can't wait. I think my ASE tests are on the 19th of that month but I'll be there, even if i leave straight from the tests that night to get there.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Trent,

Hey buddy how are you? I am available either weekend. Is it limited to just Supras? I might bring the GTO as well.

- Chris

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HamsMKIII said:
Trent,

Hey buddy how are you? I am available either weekend. Is it limited to just Supras? I might bring the GTO as well.

- Chris
Dude! Chris! We would love to see you out here! I will actually have at least one other GTO with us, possibly two or three. I'll be in my Trans Am, so any car is welcome man! It would be great to finally meet you.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Trent said:
Dude! Chris! We would love to see you out here! I will actually have at least one other GTO with us, possibly two or three. I'll be in my Trans Am, so any car is welcome man! It would be great to finally meet you.

Likewise :bigthumb:

- Chris

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
Trent said:
as long as he shows up on time (someone had to do it);)

btw is there anything goin on that night (sat?) last time after the car show pretty much we all didnt know what to do

<l><l>

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
snake eyes said:
as long as he shows up on time (someone had to do it);)

btw is there anything goin on that night (sat?) last time after the car show pretty much we all didnt know what to do

<l><l>

no, EYE Wanted to go to a bar or a poolhall and get fucked up drunk...but everyone was "tired"

this time aruond..F that, seriously...i will not take tired as an excuse. if youre tired, go go ur hotel room and sleep while me and my fresh 21 year old friends go get super duper hammered.

I wanna go to a Bar and sing some kareoke all drunk n shit. Anybody want to go with me?

Trent, you know the area really well..u should hit up some places with us and showing the good spots :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts