Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this isn't already posted - couldn't find anything.. Is anyone heading out from Austin to Houston? Date / Time? Anyone looking to caravan down?

I'll probably only go down for the day and head back to Austin at night.

Bryan

·
Boost Junkie
12,399 Posts
If you are going to the dyno day/drag day/shownshine at Hennessey's place it isn't much of a drive from Austin, maybe a little over an hour. I wouldn't go all the way into Houston as there is no reason to do that and Hennessey's place is 50 miles west of Houston, actually between Austin/Houston on I10.

I have a few friends leaving on Friday morning from Austin. You need to check Viper Alley as there is a thread over there with some guys going from Austin. Maybe you can meet up with them. YOu may want to call the guys at Boostlogic to see when they are leaving.

Steve K.

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are going to the dyno day/drag day/shownshine at Hennessey's place it isn't much of a drive from Austin, maybe a little over an hour. I wouldn't go all the way into Houston as there is no reason to do that and Hennessey's place is 50 miles west of Houston, actually between Austin/Houston on I10.

I have a few friends leaving on Friday morning from Austin. You need to check Viper Alley as there is a thread over there with some guys going from Austin. Maybe you can meet up with them. YOu may want to call the guys at Boostlogic to see when they are leaving.

Steve K.
Hm, thanks I'll check it out... I mapped out from Austin to Lonestar motorsports park and it said 2 hours 18 minutes

The address on their website:
120 OLD COLUMBUS RD. S.
SEALY, TX 77474

http://screencast.com/t/ygzlrlRok

Is that the right address? Should it be shorter?

·
Boost Junkie
12,399 Posts
Hm, thanks I'll check it out... I mapped out from Austin to Lonestar motorsports park and it said 2 hours 18 minutes

The address on their website:
120 OLD COLUMBUS RD. S.
SEALY, TX 77474

http://screencast.com/t/ygzlrlRok

Is that the right address? Should it be shorter?
You know, you may be right, but we came from north Austin/Pflugerville through Elgin and took 290 to 77 to 71 to I10. It was just over 110 miles, so at 80mph just over an hour.

Steve K.

·
2,028 Posts
I'm heading up Friday morning also, but I want to be at Lonestar Motorsports Park for the beginning of dyno runs at 9am. Would any of you guys want to meet earlier? I'm going 183 to 71 to I10 myself.

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to try and be on the road at 9am - don't think I'm going to be able to BE there at 9, still have some things I want to get done before I head out and me and getting up real early don't always get along.

If I'm late I might swing by the Denny's first to catch up with you guys.

Drive safe guys.

Bryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts