·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
I guess your name is Peach? :p

Buy my Supra mate haha.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Are any of you locals going to the World Time Attack in may? We will be out there with our NSX. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
mikey

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey factor x i will be there running mkiv in open class if i see you there i'll say hello
Hi aussie mkiv

Looks like two Supras competing,should be a great event.

It's a big effort bringing a car up from Tassie congrats on that and good luck.

Are you aware of the FoSC event at Bathurst each Easter? I've done it three times now twice in a 260Z last year in my MKiv.

This year there were 850 competitors over five days of track action, FoSC are claiming it to be the biggest motorsoprt event ever in Aus and their not aware of a larger event anywhere in the world, maybe I'll see you there next year.

Here's a link to their site and some pics.

http://www.fosc.com.au/index.html

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi aussie mkiv

Looks like two Supras competing,should be a great event.

It's a big effort bringing a car up from Tassie congrats on that and good luck.

Are you aware of the FoSC event at Bathurst each Easter? I've done it three times now twice in a 260Z last year in my MKiv.

This year there were 850 competitors over five days of track action, FoSC are claiming it to be the biggest motorsoprt event ever in Aus and their not aware of a larger event anywhere in the world, maybe I'll see you there next year.

Here's a link to their site and some pics.

sounds like a good event,what is the entry cost, will try to get there next year
thanks for support

61 - 74 of 74 Posts