Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys, can anyone please tell me how do I do burnouts on my auto NA Supra, thanks a lot.

·
Banned
664 Posts
atmsel said:
Hi, guys, can anyone please tell me how do I do burnouts on my auto NA Supra, thanks a lot.
Here's a better question, why in the hell would you abuse your supra like that? I hate owners who abuse their supras, if you wanna do a burnout buy a pos eclipse and do a burnout with that or something. :die:

·
.928 RWHP & Climing!
998 Posts
Just step on the brakes enough to keep the car from moving, step on the gas and go. Your tires should start spinning as long as you have enough power. They might start slow at first, then gain speed as the tires get warmer and warmer. If you want to do this, please, once you've gain some RPM, don't let the gas all the way in. That just hurts the engine. And like Skrappy said, don't abuse it. Once or twice here and there. Treat it right.

Hey Skrappy, Wheels are great. Thanks again.

·
Registered
733 Posts
If your gonna do a burnout don't ask "is it gonna hurt the rear brakes" ur already abusing it, I can't belive you couldn't figure this out though that's is amazing i really hope this was a joke or something.

·
11,221 Posts
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
^^^ take it easy. It's OK NOT to know. I bet you at some point you didn't know either. Not everyone is mechanically inclined to know the details. That's just what I think.
I didn't know how to burnout in a manual before, till I tried it; popping the clutch I guess.

But... "how do you do burnout in an auto" tops that. On another note, you can "pop the tranny". Just put it in neutral, rev it high, and move the shifter to D. It's not good for the tranny I guess, but it's a way of doing a rolling burnout.

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
Skrappy said:
Here's a better question, why in the hell would you abuse your supra like that? I hate owners who abuse their supras, if you wanna do a burnout buy a pos eclipse and do a burnout with that or something. :die:
...guess you dont drag race. some burnouts are done for a reason :wtcslap:

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
What you do is shift into neutral, rev the car up to about 3-4k rpms, step on the brakes, then drop down to the L gear....that'll get some smoke in your face.....*best burnout evar* LMFAO!!!!

Not only are you hurting the car, but you'll be leaving the lot dragging your tranny behind you!

·
Banned
664 Posts
Rocky28072 said:
...guess you dont drag race. some burnouts are done for a reason :wtcslap:
I mean outside of drag races, I think he's just doing it to look cool :madjerk:
but I know its done for drag races, thats a given.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts