Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how much hp could someone get out of a stock 1JZ with an stock auto tranny, 3" exhaust, hks air intake, external HKS ssq bov and an aftermarket intercooler with hard pipes?

I know an auto tranny pulls less hp on a dyno, and most dyno numbers I see here are from 5 speed trannys. So is their any one out here dynoing thier auto 1JZ's, and what numbers do you get with what setups?

Thanx in advance guys.:)

·
Member!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on, I'm not the only auto 1JZ owner here.:wavey:
There has got to be someone out here with numbers.

Please help me out, I need to compaire numbers.

........ please help me out.

Thanx again, take care guys, hope to get news soon. :)

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
I've seen an auto cressida dyno.. like a 2.5" exhaust 10 psi.. put like 230 down or something..

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
my 1jz with a t78 @ 9psi on stock side mount, stock injectors, stock intercooler piping, stock ecu and no tune made 300rwhp and 245rwtq.

·
Member!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I got a lousy 256hp at the wheels, needless to say I was dissapointed. I'm 100% stock besides a 3" exhaust system with down pipe "no Y pipe", 3" hightflow cat, hks air intake, external HKS ssq bov and an aftermarket intercooler "24x12x4" with hard pipes. My intercooler is killing me, my turbo's lag cause the intercooler is a bit too big for the stock twins at stock boost 10-12psi.
The only option wired on my tranny is the overdrive, the power and manuel options are not wired yet.

My dyno numbers seem very low, [email protected]'s, as for tork :dunno:

What do you guys think, am I in the ball park I should be, for a stock auto 1JZ?

Ah and I forgot, I only dynoed it once, and it was on 91 octan gaz.

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
mine was 268whp at 6200 with upgraded y-pipe,high flow cat,superdragger exhaust,k&n filter, and boost controller at 14psi.no a/c pump either.

·
Member!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
mine was 268whp at 6200 with upgraded y-pipe,high flow cat,superdragger exhaust,k&n filter, and boost controller at 14psi.no a/c pump either.
I still have my A/C, and all my other BPU parts are uninstalled at this time.

Is your exhaust HKS, and do you still have the stock intercooler?

....and we sure ain't the only two guys on this forum to have dynoed thier auto 1JZ's, come on guys, lets see some numbers and details on your upgrads.

Thanx again guys and hope to see other members and thier numbers:agreed: ;)

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
i have a dirty ass greddy filter, 3 inch custom exhaust from stock y-pipe back with ebay muffler and thats it and on WG (11-12 psi) i ran a mph = to about 280-290 whp

oops....mine's a 5 spd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts