Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about this kit? If it is any good? I got this directly from the Horsepowerfreaks website:

"Autoloc Flame Throwers

Smores Not Included! The exhaust flame thrower kit is a must have for all hot rods. The kit can make up to 20' flames shoot out your exhaust on command. The main control box will control 1 spark plug for optimal performance on single exhaust vehicles. Easy installation and detailed instruction insures compatibility with most exhaust systems. The kit includes control box, activation button, wire loom, and wire diagram. Please note the kit does not include the coil and spark plug needed for inastallation.
NOTE: Please note this kit is for recreational use only. Advanced Automotive Tec, HAA LLC, or AutoLoc is not responsible for property damage or injuries caused by this kit.

Purchase Make Model Part Number Details MSRP Sale Price
Not Vehicle Specific AUTO Flame Single Single 175.00 160.00 "

I'm not asking if anyone thinks its rice or if you want it..just if anyone has tried it or is it any good?

I also heard Brad Mayo was selling these kits, I pmed him and emailed but he never answered back so if you see this Brad I may be interested.

Thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Same thing with me, I PM'd him about the flamethrower kit like he said in a thread or his sig one time, no response.

I guess he's not selling them afterall? :rolleyes:

Krister

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha, yea well atleast now I know im not the only one, thers tons of kits out there though if you want to do it, they all seem to contain about teh same stuff.. Dont know how it works though,

B

·
0 Posts
I got real sick of responding to emails and such about the kits. I'd type out all the details and then not hear back from people. The phone # where to get me has been in my sig for a while(704-262-7948). Call that Tuesday-Friday 10-6 eastern and you'll find me.

·
The new #1 Hardtopper
1,572 Posts
Brad Mayo said:
I got real sick of responding to emails and such about the kits. I'd type out all the details and then not hear back from people. The phone # where to get me has been in my sig for a while(704-262-7948). Call that Tuesday-Friday 10-6 eastern and you'll find me.
Could I call you and ask those turbo questions I PM'ed you about and never got a response.:scratch: :)

B

·
0 Posts
Sure, I really dont like to type. That and I dont check my PMs that much.

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
Brad Mayo said:
Sure, I really dont like to type. That and I dont check my PMs that much.
lol, but you have 1100+ posts!

Brett

K

·
0 Posts
the flamer thrower kit is KRAZY NASTY.i saw the guy throw a 4 ft flame. like half a car length...krazy ,it does reguire additional parts because our car is fuel injected.or you could richen your fuel like crazy with your fuel controller, if you have one..but i think it most definately will get people to say " WTF "...:D
hot rodders been doing it since back in the day.. they use a distributer hooked up to a spark plug that is screwed in to your exhaust tip, causeing the exhaust fumes to ignite..wayy kool... i dont think you could use it in the city..too crowded..the fire need room...:D

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
killerlexus said:
the flamer thrower kit is KRAZY NASTY.i saw the guy throw a 4 ft flame. like half a car length...krazy ,it does reguire additional parts because our car is fuel injected.or you could richen your fuel like crazy with your fuel controller, if you have one..but i think it most definately will get people to say " WTF "...:D
hot rodders been doing it since back in the day.. they use a distributer hooked up to a spark plug that is screwed in to your exhaust tip, causeing the exhaust fumes to ignite..wayy kool... i dont think you could use it in the city..too crowded..the fire need room...:D
You just summed up pretty much how it works. I am buying mine soon.

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts