Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple

Basically I have an auto and I reach BPU, now I'm doing the +++ to gain some extra power, I'm going to start with a FMIC, I will like to know wich one will work well for my stock twins and for a small single like sp63?

1)What type of Single's turbos autos are using and wich ones are the most common specially quick spooling, Pls explain your experience and #'s you got with the application

2) What type Of FMIC for Autos for both starting with Stock twins and the update to single. Wich one will be good for both apllications

3) # # # Numbers and times for Small turbo Autos, I want to be convince to go single on my auto.....

I allready have DP, Exhaust, Intacke, BCC, S-AFC II(Untune) , Profect B II, Next will be the FMIC and then the turbo

ADVICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry but what is a TC?
This are very well posted answers I really apreciated s14roller and Evil Supra.

One more question, what are the dimensions of a the Greddy 3 row ad what other brands will compare to it?,

FMIC????
1) HP freaks have an FMIC that looks good will this be a good desition?(3row)
2) HKS Type S Intercooler Kits (looks cheaper)
3) Apexi, Looks like it doesn't comes complete pipping will be needed

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like the greddy is the way to go, The HP Freaks looks like a nice one as well anyone have it,

Torque Converter I tough about it but though of Stall Converter, Yes that will be the last addition to the car.

Nobody mention the hks or the apexi? are they nos as good as te Greddy 3 row? Now I'm just curious since I'm going to start to look into a used one as we speak...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.