Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohhhh i love that show, i went to that today and i was impressed by the FJ cruiser and many others...going torrowom again :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
2damaxsupra said:
ya the SCCA mr2 and 240sx with KA24DET...pretty good car for sure
That's actually VCMC. Local GVA AutoX club. The 240 belongs to Don Nimi of PDM Racing out in Burnaby.

·
Registered
942 Posts
meh, found the car show to be a little dull compared to other years. Nothing really exciting to see. The outer ring was pretty good with a decent exotic showing finally, but there was almost nothing to see downstairs. The Solstice and Ford GT were the coolest things by far. Toyota, Honda, Nissan, mazda, etc, all their booths sucked and they had nothing new worth looking at. I hate to say it but Ford had the most exciting booth this year of the big manufacturers.

·
Registered
254 Posts
that soltice is a piece dude. Yeah for 26 grand you can't go wrong but i hate the way it looks. And I think you'll have a little surprise with the reliability of pontiacs lol. I couldn't get enough of the Volvo's!!! That evolve s40 was something else. I think one of the nicest "affordable" cars at the show

·
Registered
119 Posts
dondz said:
that soltice is a piece dude. Yeah for 26 grand you can't go wrong but i hate the way it looks. And I think you'll have a little surprise with the reliability of pontiacs lol.
wow, that's some pretty sweet ignorance you're showing there, especially considering that the ecotec under the hood of the solstice is probably one of the best small displacement motors on the market. and no, for 26 grand you cannot go wrong. i think it's a great step in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Was I the only person who noticed that the Toyota booth was staffed exclusively by little hot ladies in red leather jackets? There wasn't a male Toyota employee to be found for love or money. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts