·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
I'm working the show so I will be there for it all. :sadwavey:

Jeremy

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
If my car was done I would be there, I might still go for something to do.

·
S U P R A M A N
264 Posts
dont think ill be attending any carshows, seen most of the cars there from previous meets/shows. the wow factor aint as it use to be when i first started going to these shows.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
bboy said:
dont think ill be attending any carshows, seen most of the cars there from previous meets/shows. the wow factor aint as it use to be when i first started going to these shows.
bah, i never went for the cars, its the same thing every year... im in it for the sluts :)

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the show was average, too much rice out cars there, too much skylines. Girls are not even that hot, most of them doesnt even have good ass and boobs. So i rated 6/10

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i was in and out within 45 mins, something came up so i had to leave, it was ok from what i saw, joe galants custom widebody supra=sex on wheels...

im glad i went, turns out one of my buddies is good friends with one of the managers from visions who was there under the visions tent, and we got to talking...... lets just say a rockford sponsorship may be coming my way soon ;)

·
This country is too cold.
669 Posts
Hmm, too bad I missed it.

However I went to the Sydney Auto Salon yesterday, I was very dissapointed it the lack of mk3s. However there were some interesting cars...and girls. Hank you thought there were a lot of skylines at that show... you ain't seen nothing.

Also on a side note. I say 6 lambos a couple days ago. Each on a seperate occasion, (the cops were searching one of them). Sydney had tons of wicked cars.

Sydney Auto Salon = 6.5/10

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
2damaxsupra said:
the show was average, too much rice out cars there, too much skylines. Girls are not even that hot, most of them doesnt even have good ass and boobs. So i rated 6/10
Its funny you say there were to many skylines. There were only 5 and in a show where 70% of the cars were Hondas that is a strange comment. If you to say that then I think there where too many MK4's, there were like 6 of them. :wtflol:

Jeremy

Bitter old guy

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Turbo Drifter said:
Its funny you say there were to many skylines. There were only 5 and in a show where 70% of the cars were Hondas that is a strange comment. If you to say that then I think there where too many MK4's, there were like 6 of them. :wtflol:

Jeremy

Bitter old guy
there was ATLEAST 10 of them (skylines) parked/displayed outside to the right of gate A...

and i counted 5 mkiv's.

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
there was ATLEAST 10 of them (skylines) parked/displayed outside to the right of gate A...

and i counted 5 mkiv's.
In the show there where 2 R32's on the east end and a few RHD S13's (you may have mitaken them for r32s) and in the west end there was the Keep labs black r32 and one r33 GTSt then there was the purple r32 GT-R.

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Turbo Drifter said:
In the show there where 2 R32's on the east end and a few RHD S13's (you may have mitaken them for r32s) and in the west end there was the Keep labs black r32 and one r33 GTSt then there was the purple r32 GT-R.

Jeremy
im not talking about inside, when i was entering through gate A, there were about 10 skylines displayed outside, and they werent just parked there because A) you would get toed parking right outside the stadium, and B) they were setup like a display.... mind you i dont know if you would count that as being "in the show" or not.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yea there were a ton of skyline lined up outside the gate. Overall i thought it was a pretty good show. Mind you its the biggest i've ever been so i was overwhelmed to say the least. Definetly felt out of my league though against the custum gunmetal sup though and the others. Was cool though, ended up walking away with a 3rd for best supra, even though there were only 5 :dunno: Anyways, i enjoyed myself :bigthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts