Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto to Manual

843 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  97Tdawg 
G
#1 ·
Hey guys, I was just thinking about what i should do with my transmission in the future. I was thinking about making my Auto TT Supra into a 6speed supra, but I've heard that many people who have done it have had their cars messed up and dont recommend doing it.... so should i stay Auto or go Manual??:(

#3 ·
dude i thought it sucked when they were talking shit about how you are 14 and cant even drive yet and you wanted to know how to launch an auto and now you want to know about an auto to manual swap? not tring to be mean but you should search first, this topic is covered just about everyother day. if you don't understand a part of it you should ask a specific question.

#5 ·
Future wise huh ?...
PLAN A (If you have lotsa time and Cash)-
Swap it to manual for the time being,just to have fun. When you're ready to go single, send the auto box for an upgrade/get it built by Boost Logic/Sound Performance.

PLAN B (if you have no time and moolah)-
Keep it auto, when ure ready to go single, send the auto box for an upgrade/get it built by Boost Logic/Sound Performance.

BUT
However i must stress that you do some searching and reading first. There are a ton of info out there from sites like MKIV.com if this place does not pop up what ure looking for. This is a friendly advice so you dont come in here looking like a fool like you did in previous thread.

Cheers !

G
#6 ·
i typed in "auto tranny swap with manual" or something like that and a bunch of forums popped up buh i mostly only saw people doing tranny swaps with older models of the supra... Dint find any on MKIV's

G
#7 ·
O YEAA last thing i wanted to say lol, that was my friend who typed those things about the automatic launch thingy and some of the forum of I GOT MY TT BLACK SUPRA he typed some of that not me...its cuz im using his account because for some reason everytime i try and register here i dont get any e-mails to activate my account lol ..

#9 ·
JuSt8UrV8 said:
O YEAA last thing i wanted to say lol, that was my friend who typed those things about the automatic launch thingy and some of the forum of I GOT MY TT BLACK SUPRA he typed some of that not me...its cuz im using his account because for some reason everytime i try and register here i dont get any e-mails to activate my account lol ..
maybe because you click on the underage category when registering?? my .02 cents..

johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.