Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have never been to this event before but it has been brought to my attention and it seems like it could be pretty fun from what I have heard.

7th Annual Corvette Challenge for ALS
May 13th & 14th at The Riverside County Fairgrounds, Indio CA.

So supposedly, this is an open event and whoever wants to come can. There are no requirements, and it is only suppose to be around $20-$30 to race 3 laps. I here that it starts in the morning and wraps up about 5pm or so. But this is the first year its been at this location, so I don't know if everything will be the same.

So that is a pretty good price compared to what we have to pay in Vegas.

So everybody should come out and lets show these corvettes what the Supra community is all about !!

If I find out any more information on it, I will update.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
They have autocross events at Hollywood Park and Fontana Raceway parking lot every summer. It's the same price; $20-$30. It's a lot of fun so you should go to the one in Indio if it's near your house. Corvette's are great autocross cars compared to the supra; but if you upgrade your suspension, you can probably keep up with them.

The Vegas one is a road course and uses a longer track. It's a lot better and you can actually go faster.

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
sounds cool! is there a charge to watch??? i might swing by after work :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts