Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get a auto shifter lock.

it looks like a c clamp that uses a key to hold the shift lever in the P position.

thanks
Lali

·
Registered
867 Posts
not sure if it'll work for a supra but i used to use a regular steering wheel club on mine. the end with the handle would go under and around the e-brake and the short end would go around the shifter. the off-setted e-brake on the mkiii may be a problem though.

T

·
0 Posts
I know what you are talking about. I live in Queens, NY. My friend, she had one on her car. I am not to sure where you can get it. Try Strauss. She was a little paranoid. She used to have a club and an auto lock. She even puts the auto lock on even in her own garage.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey I have an entire auto tranny available, so I should have that part too. If you can describe it better or maybe supply a pic I can let you know for sure.

[email protected]

Danny

·
Registered
219 Posts
itz called a MULTILOCK....ALMOST every locksmith IN NY installs it, he should have a big multilock sign with some diesal guy key head thingy

one part gets installed onto the chassis, and the arm supports the C-clamp that goes on the shifter...very nice innovation in my opinion:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kevman05 said:
itz called a MULTILOCK....ALMOST every locksmith IN NY installs it, he should have a big multilock sign with some diesal guy key head thingy

one part gets installed onto the chassis, and the arm supports the C-clamp that goes on the shifter...very nice innovation in my opinion:cool: :cool:
i see, ok cool.

thanks for the info

1 - 11 of 11 Posts