Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
IF euro spec is the same as jdm spec.... Iv'e seen a jdm tranny that had a 3 bolt(differential style) flange on the tailshaft. Thats easy to swap out with a 30mm socket or so. You'd also have to cut a piece of metal that extrends out of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@racing fan

thank you for your posting.

I think it's the JDM Spec, but not really sure. It's the A343E. Should be the JDM Spec, isn't it ?

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
-=Supra_MKIV=- said:
@racing fan

thank you for your posting.

I think it's the JDM Spec, but not really sure. It's the A343E. Should be the JDM Spec, isn't it ?
Not sure on the numbers....If you can get some pics of teh tranny I can help ID it for you.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
the tranny i just bought is supposed to be a JDM one. Its labeled IB300, and it has a 4 bolt tailshaft piece. The owner also told me that a JDM will bolt right up with no issues, i was also told the same by someone in the forums.....but now im confused.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the 4 bolt is a TT only issued in the states, and the 3 bolt tail shaft on the tranny was used on the NAs.. in the states, dont know about other places.
H.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
If it has a 4 bolt you are ok.... I have dealt with a number of 3 bolt jdm transmission however..

The na auto has a slip on joint on the back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts