Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search and came up with a couple of threads but none really answered any of the questions just a bunch of ideas thrown around....

basically i want to know if the sender and fittings that come with the electric oil pressure gauge from autometer will fit into the stock location for the sender? and also are there any problems with the sender itself?

the thread sizes that come with the gauge are 1/4 and 1/8 but im not sure of the measurement type....as far as the stocker goes....or how close they will be

so if it wont fit directly what do i need for it to fit and where can i get one? FYI the gauge part # ill be ussing is 3327 (i think ;) )

thanks guys

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
I have the sender from my elec oil pressure gauge on my desk (to lazy to install it lol) and it looks identical. And if not, I was just going to go the hardwood store and get the fittings to adapt it to what i need.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
The answer is

NOPE!
you have to get an adapter. be carefull when screwing in the adpter, my first one sheared off, inside the block. I got my adapter for 7 dollars (included lots of adapters) at a local car parts place. Good luck, any other probs, to hessitate to ask, I had lots o' troubles with mine....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts