Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a simple black faced guage that is mechanical and will fit without any cutting where the stock clock goes. I was looking into the autometer one which is $45 and 52mm. Will that fit perfectly where the clock cut out is? I also saw greddy makes a black faced 52mm mechanical guage, its $96. Anyone else have any other suggestions. I love the Defi but no mechanical guages listed on their site. Open to suggestions and pics if you have this where i want to put it. Thanks, Jeff

M

·
0 Posts
Jeff, any 52MM gauge should fit fine in the 52MM stock clock location. I have an autometer phantom gauge in my clock location right now. If you want mechanical, I'd save money and get the autometer. If you want electrical, the Greddy and other ones are good options. DEFIs are great gauges but very pricey.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, i think i'll just go for the simple autometer black faced mechanical one.
Another thing, does the guage just stick in the hole or does it need to eb glued on the backside or something.

M

·
0 Posts
There's a mounting bracket that goes on the backside of it. You push the gauge in through the front until its rim touches the dash, then one the back, you adjust the bracket to pull it into place. Works great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts