Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

how the hell do i get ahold of rick,

he doesn't answer any of my emails, do any of you have his phone number?

BTW what do I ask for when I ask for the 2jz-1jz AEM EMS harness?

·
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i tired, he's being a busy bitch not contacting me back ;(

I know his website problem is he's not asnwering emails what gives?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
hmm.. it took a day or so for him to answer my emails when i delt with him.. that was like a year ago though..

·
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
190ish for a 2jz to 1jz

for a 1jz to 1jz i think it was 150

·
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pretty much you'll have to push the pins in to the 2jz side to figure out what you want.

but bryan figured this all out before hand.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
care to explain further? I thought this would be a direct plug and play. So its just a 1J harness with the other ends un done and 2J clips?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
you will have to pin the 2jz side.. no big deal just follow brians diagrams.. I made some changes on mine to work, i noted them in the thread..

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
need a light....???

Just like any setup to each his own. I made a VERY general diagram for you to follow. If you're running something different then i am, then you will have to change yours A LITTLE. You need to remember that pretty much everything except for fuel is covered in the FAQ.

If you're getting the harness for that price, you're getting a HELL!!! of a deal. THis test dummy had to pay almost DOUBLE that price and i didn't have a diagram to follow. Zazzn and a few other guys now have a detailed Excel sheet that makes it even easier. I'm not going to post it, but if one of those other two want to, you have my permission.

If you can wire up a 1JZ you can install a 2JZ AEM, it's even easier. The harness should come with wires all connected for the 1JZ side of the harness with LOOSE/Unplugged 2JZ connectors. All you need to do then is plug the 1JZ wires into the 2JZ connectors. For things like the Defrost and such, you can plug those into one of the AEMs 12v outlets and then just turn it on through the AEM.

Let me know if you need some more help.

Bryan

·
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't recommend aem unless you make a commitment to your self to spend 3000$ on ECU tuning and misc shit.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
PM-Performance said:
Just curious, why wouldnt you share the excel sheet, but shared the other stuff?

thanks for the info.

That's mostly b/c i want to keep this within the forums with member that i know and trust. If you're really serious about setting it up, just email me and i'll be more then happy to give it to you.

The layout that is given in the FAQ's is a good amount of information. It's something that explains the costs and what's really involved. It's 9 detailed steps to a 10 set of instructions. You can figure out the information with what i've given you, i did. And this was my first time ever dealing with wiring of a vehicle.

Also, the Excel sheet was finished several months after the origional post.

Bryan

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
BigTSetter said:
That's mostly b/c i want to keep this within the forums with member that i know and trust. If you're really serious about setting it up, just email me and i'll be more then happy to give it to you.

The layout that is given in the FAQ's is a good amount of information. It's something that explains the costs and what's really involved. It's 9 detailed steps to a 10 set of instructions. You can figure out the information with what i've given you, i did. And this was my first time ever dealing with wiring of a vehicle.

Also, the Excel sheet was finished several months after the origional post.

Bryan
everything is in the faq? i got my car running no problem with it.. hmm... ????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts