Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This boost controller is in the car 2 years so fairly new, she was working fine before I stored the car for the winter (dis-connected the battery)

I have a Defi boost guage and the controll running off the same source, mechnically all the sensors look fine and hoses. So I have narrowed it down units setup but a bit confused as everything looks fine(as I had it set before it was put away for the wonter)

The defi reads 1.4 bar and the controller 0.22; is it a common issue with these controllers when you have them disconnected for so long?

I tried to reset it but noting resetted

When moving the gear Judge remains at 255 , which is weird

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/avc-r/advanced_tuning.html

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Disconnect the pressure sensor clip (the little black one) and plug it back in. Might just need that done.
Also look and see if the vac hose going to it is crimped/sliced/broken and check the other sensor.

Thats should not happen just by unplugging the battery.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Disconnect the pressure sensor clip (the little black one) and plug it back in. Might just need that done.
Also look and see if the vac hose going to it is crimped/sliced/broken and check the other sensor.

Thats should not happen just by unplugging the battery.
We tried all the hardware , everything looks fine, pipes are not blocked or restricted ; will go over them again though

Is it weird the Gear judge us just at 255 all the time, doesnt seem to pick up the car is moving or what gear it is in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts