Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, check out that we`re going to start soon.
Finally its ready, full custom project...
We got great results with our AWD Soarer last year so now its time for the new Supra.
Short specs:
full prepped hard filled strokered 1FZ, processed head with all special order valvetrain and cams.
3 speed lencodrive tranny
streightened AWD system with programmable torque split, full custom engine subframe, axles, driveshafts...everything
ice intercooler
dry sump
BW S598 turbo
350hp direct port nitrous
and the main part... ProEFI!

more photos to come soon...

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Your car just slapped every other crazy build ever done on a Supra across the face! Good god man, we gotta see this thing run. Dare I ask if you plan to sell a kit to do the conversion...(someone had to ask).

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,873 Posts
HOLLY Shiz ! Would love to see some vids of this thing moving.

·
4,109 Posts
Your car just slapped every other crazy build ever done on a Supra across the face! Good god man, we gotta see this thing run. Dare I ask if you plan to sell a kit to do the conversion...(someone had to ask).
This
I mean, holy shit

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow this is going to be nuts. When you guys plan to have it on the road? I've never even heard of the AWD Soarer. Got pics or vids of it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Can't wait to see what this thing will do! Will you get creative with a custom hood, or will you just cut a hole in a stock hood? :bigok:

Wouldn't it be possible to clock the turbo to avoid those 2 sharp bends right after the outlet?

·
Super Moderator
9,940 Posts
Craziest. Build. Ever.

If you guys are ever in New Mexico for some crazy reason look me up, I have to buy you all a couple rounds of drinks!

1 - 20 of 347 Posts