Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SxyStang said:
damn...surprised me. Stang looked near stock from that view. A++++ to sleepers ;)
Yeah, that's what I love about that car. It only has a cowl hood and wheels/tires to separate it from a stock appearance, and runs 8s driven to and from the track. Win!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike M. added it to the videos page on murillomotorsports.com. That rocked.

·
Registered
86 Posts
So does anyone know how much money was really dumped into that mustang? I'm guessin he could get the car alone for 6k.

Plus what exactly is done to it? Cause i want a replica ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It's a small block backed by an auto tranny, with a T-88 and nitrous (75-125 shot, depending on track conditions). The car's actually for sale right now. If I didn't have a baby due in two months, I'd be all over it. :(

If I can find the article on the Mustang, I'll let you know. Most of the work was done inhouse at Murillo Motorsports, and he said that he built the car from parts he had lying around the shop. Must be nice...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Damn!! that stang was fast. If i was in the subaru, I probably would have purposely stalled, or blown the engine to avoid that beating.

·
used to be member 66
532 Posts
Always someone faster right?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Got some more info on the white GT from Mike Murillo tonight when he e-mailed me for the video file. Including the cost of the car, he put the total between 20-30k. Car's gone mid 8s now. That's wicked, driving to and from the track in a mid-8s car with good drivability.

·
Registered
273 Posts
:crazy: talk about a sleeper. I thought it was funny as hell to see the car leap like 80 feet ahead before the subys 60 ft

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Droptop Snake said:
That's wicked, driving to and from the track in a mid-8s car with good drivability.
kaneda said:
as he drives down the highway doing 4000 RPM at 60 mph. :ugh2:
Considering that the car traps in the mid to high 150s, that would put him at about 10,000 rpm going through the traps if you were right. So, I think you're just a bit off. :)

FYI, it runs a C-4 transmission behind a 310ci FRPP A4 block, with just a 3.55 gear on 28x10.5 tires. The turbo is a Precision Turbo 76 GTS at 18psi.

·
Banned
888 Posts
damn that was crazy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts