What is your phone number? -Optional: 503-709-7406
What is your City? : Portland
What is your State? : Oregon
What is your Zipcode? : 97220

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

PacNW Supra Nationals Special - $900

If someone is interested in these rims and is going to the PacNW Supra Nationals this weekend I can bring the rims with me. Please PM and we can negotiate a deposit. I'll throw in a couple of MkIII Supra keychains, and a PacNW Supra T-shirt (size XL - I believe).​

ITEM: Full set of Gun Metallic PIAA FRS rims (18x8.5 f – 18x9.5 r – 5 x 114.3)

PRICE: $1050 + Shipping (locals can pick up the rims and save shipping)

DESCRIPTION: These are some SEXY rims (see pictures) and I have wanted these since I first saw them. Now I am at a crossroad with my Supra and may not run these after all of the hard work and money invested. These are still in their original boxes and have never had tires mounted and have never been mounted on the Supra – no tires are included. Valve Stems with PIAA Caps and Center Caps included along with a special wrench adaptor to install/remove the lugs without scraping the rims are all included. You will just need a set of hub centric rings and a nice set of tuner lugs to mount these. Of course, you're gonna need rubbers to wrap around these babies.

These rims will work perfectly on either a MkIII or a MkIV

Gun Metallic Color with polished inset lip
Size Offset Bolt Pattern List
18x8.5 38 offset 5 – 114.3 $379
18x9.5 45 offset 5 – 114.3 $399
List Price total: $1556 + Shipping
Clear out my Garage Price: $1050 + Shipping

This size combination is difficult to find (no longer produced) and fits the Supra perfectly.

Wheel

Inner Lip

Logo

Centercap

There are only a handful of Supras running these rims but they look incredible. The offsets are perfect, bringing the front rims out where they should have been from the factory – even the stock rims are inset a bit far.

Wheels on the Supra

This is KevinM’s Supra. Imagine these rims with a nice set of BIG brakes from AZP behind them.

Another view

Price is firm – I will not get into a bidding war.

To not waste anyone’s time I am providing basic shipping information here so you can estimate the shipping without having to email, pm, or post here. Select your favorite shipping method and visit their website to get your shipping estimate. Please note that this is just an estimate. The actual shipping cost may be different once the package is checked at the counter.

Fronts: 32.5lbs 13 x 22.5 x 22.5 (hwd) x2
Rears: 32.9lbs 14 x 22.5 x 22.5 (hwd) x2

Shipping will be from 97220 in Portland Oregon.

Rims are boxed in original packaging (double boxes as they came from the factory).

If you are still serious after viewing the online shipping estimate please let me know and I’ll get a firm shipping quote. Do not waste my time if you aren’t serious.

To get a final shipping quote you will need to send a non-refundable deposit of $100. I will then take one of each rim down and get an exact shipping quote. The final amount will be due within 5 business days of receipt of the quote or you will lose your deposit and the rims will go back online for sale.

Pickup in Portland Oregon is free.

I am not in a hurry to sell these rims so don’t even ask if I’ll come down in the price. Don’t have the money? Don’t waste the time. Want to trade? Save your keystrokes.

Thanks for looking.

Keith

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Special price this weekend... $900 and I'll bring them with me to the PacNW Supra Nationals where you can pick them up in person and save on shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts