Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(yeah i know, i should be playing GT3, but i spend my $$ on my cars, not video games)

i was bored today and broke out the PS1 for a bit. i found out that you can rally the MKIII in GT2! wooohooo! so i've been rallying all day.....ok fine....so i have no life. ;)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
WHAT?????? how can you rally an MK3? my simulation disk BROKE!!!!!!!

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just buy rally tires..... =)

i think they did that because toyo actually rallied the MKIII back in the day......for about a day or two. ;)

·
Banned
584 Posts
B4 mine broke i used to take mine out on a old dirt road what has many turns and jumps(ever gotten a supra 4ft up in the air b4? COMES DOWN HARD!) Only A FEW things broke...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Man, that must be a real handfull trying to rally a supra......

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Welcome to like 5 years ago Dr J when some of us had already figured that out :)

The rally engine in GT2 is pretty horrible IMO, I liked the rally physics in GT3 much better....

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Nope, no MK3 in GT3, those bastards. Supposedly the MK3 will be back in GT4 due out end of this year or early next year.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,129 Posts
Yeah, they'll have hundreds +more+ cars then 3 ever did.

A lot of different manufacturers .... check out the screen shots.. thing looks like a movie.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Dr jones.. yeah thats alot of fun. In GT3 i built up a Mustang saleen to the max and put rally tires on it..... If you could get the thing to grab traction it would fly untill you got to a turn

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeah mk3 in the game is sweet. Also in Tokyo Extreme Racing, on dreamcast or something, it was awsome, Crazy hp with the mk3 supras, and when we ran it, it spun from 40-180mph. That put a tear in my eye.

:hail:

·
Blackzilla
1,579 Posts
werkkrew said:
I dont have a PS2 I have an Xbox, I usually play Sega GT but theres only MKIV, so thats what I usually drive.
Theres MKIIIs in Sega GT. Only thing that pisses me off is there isn't an option to turn off damage. The JZA70 is in there dunno if there is a MA70 though.

You can also rally the MKIV in GT3 if you got the tires. 1000+ HP MKIV and rally tires = smoke city. The car acutally goes so fast it flips off road and ends up in the sky for a few seconds in that one map during sunset part tarmac part dirt.

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,259 Posts
mmmm GT2 ps1 ownz fo evah lol

i just bought cool boarders 3 last wk for $2.50 - how can you beat that? that game is sick too

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
They had the 2.5 Twin Turbo R in the Demo of GT4 at E3, so MK3's are back for sure. Also I saw a picture of a MK3 right behind a GT Skyline in one of the pictures featured in a Magazine about how much time they spent testing the real cars.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,259 Posts
ARTSUPRA said:
I like Death Track :D

and Hi-Octane

ART
I hope you're not talking about the old school pc game hi octane cus that game rocked

1 - 20 of 25 Posts