Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(yeah i know, i should be playing GT3, but i spend my $$ on my cars, not video games)

i was bored today and broke out the PS1 for a bit. i found out that you can rally the MKIII in GT2! wooohooo! so i've been rallying all day.....ok fine....so i have no life. ;)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
WHAT?????? how can you rally an MK3? my simulation disk BROKE!!!!!!!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Man, that must be a real handfull trying to rally a supra......

·
Registered
973 Posts
Dr jones.. yeah thats alot of fun. In GT3 i built up a Mustang saleen to the max and put rally tires on it..... If you could get the thing to grab traction it would fly untill you got to a turn

·
Blackzilla
1,579 Posts
werkkrew said:
I dont have a PS2 I have an Xbox, I usually play Sega GT but theres only MKIV, so thats what I usually drive.
Theres MKIIIs in Sega GT. Only thing that pisses me off is there isn't an option to turn off damage. The JZA70 is in there dunno if there is a MA70 though.

You can also rally the MKIV in GT3 if you got the tires. 1000+ HP MKIV and rally tires = smoke city. The car acutally goes so fast it flips off road and ends up in the sky for a few seconds in that one map during sunset part tarmac part dirt.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
They had the 2.5 Twin Turbo R in the Demo of GT4 at E3, so MK3's are back for sure. Also I saw a picture of a MK3 right behind a GT Skyline in one of the pictures featured in a Magazine about how much time they spent testing the real cars.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.